Accounts and audit
Whether you need statutory accounts, an audit for your bank or both, we can prepare the report quickly and accurately.
Accounts and Reports
We offer a range of services that can fulfil your responsibilities and also ease the burden of the preparation of your accounts using our own bespoke systems and experience.
Our services include:
- Annual accounts, including detailed profit and loss account and balance sheet for unincorporated businesses and partnerships, to support individual and partnership self assessment tax returns
- Annual statutory accounts, including detailed profit and loss account, for Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships and PLC’s, to support corporate tax returns
- Abbreviated accounts, for small (as defined under the Companies Act 2006) limited companies, for submission at the Registrar of Companies
- Group and consolidated statutory accounts
- Internal management accounts on a regular basis, usually monthly or quarterly, which provide detailed analysis, to review your business performance
- Bookkeeping and record keeping on a periodic basis, usually monthly or quarterly
- We can prepare and complete internal reporting packages as required by any company within a group structure
- We can assist in the implementation or transition of any accounting software package.
- Accounts preparation for particular industries such as trusts, non-profit making organisations, charities and pension schemes.
Audits and Assurance Reports
Audits and assurance reports may be necessary to provide or meet regulatory requirements under company law, specialist industries or because they will offer independence to stakeholders.
Our services include:
- Independent audit under the Companies Act for a UK registered company
- Internal audit reports for a review of your own financial, operational and management systems
- Independent audit or independent examinations under the Charities Act
- Independent audit under the Solicitors Accounts Rules
With the implementation of the new financial reporting framework, applicable to some companies from 1 January 2015, it is essential you have the right team to address your needs and requirements.
Have you heard of any of the following, if not contact us to discuss if they might impact on you:
- Micro entities
- New UK GAAP