Making sure you know what’s happening
The world of business is a fast-moving place, with a new story emerging every single day. We’ll make sure you don’t miss anything. Check here daily for the latest news and updates, so you can make the best decisions for you and your business.
- Ofgem boss warns of a rise of nearly £1,000 by October.
- One-off payments will be made to low-income earners.
- 25% tax on excess profits announced for energy companies.
- Sales volumes in three months to April continue to drop.
- Concerns grow as economy shrinks by 0.1% in March.
- 8 in 10 say they want to do hybrid work in the future.
- BCC reports increased staffing costs and decreased investment.
- Delays expected as HMRC clamps down on abuse.
- Critics doubt tax would effectively address business rates balance.
- Administrative costs hurt businesses even more.
Ready to get started? Let’s hear how we can help
Our team is excited to find out what we can do for you. Put simply, we love working with new clients – it’s challenging and rewarding in equal measure, so if you think we can offer you something, please reach out to us. We’re all ears.