Don’t miss your chance
We’re always excited to find someone new to join us. We have a great group at Dickinsons, but we’re always on the lookout for more talented people to join our team. That way we’re getting better and better as a business. Take a look at our vacancies and see if you’re right for us.
Audit and accounts semi-senior
We are looking for an individual to join our accounts and audit team.
The candidate should have experience in a small or medium-sized practice of at least 12 -18 months. They should be AAT qualified or close to completing AAT and/or studying for their ACA qualification.
The successful candidate will assist in all audit and accountancy work, and tasks will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from source records and preparation of supporting reconciliations.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations to accompany accounts.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Carrying out bookkeeping and preparation of management accounts.
- Carrying out and assisting on statutory audits.
- Assisting with company secretarial work such as company Confirmation Statements.
- Experience in software packages such as Xero, Sage 50, Quickbooks, CCH Accounts Production (or equivalent) is essential.
You will be working closely with managers and partners on these tasks.
Full study support for AAT or ACA is offered as part of the remuneration package.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the criteria above as we may not respond to your application.
Trainee tax adviser
We are looking for an individual to join our expanding tax team.
The candidate should be a University or College leaver with at least 2 A levels at A-C grades or equivalent (prior work experience in the taxation field would be desirable but not essential).
The successful candidate will assist in all aspects of taxation work and this will include, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of Self Assessment tax returns for a range of individuals (Sole Traders to High Net Worth individuals) and advising the client of the resulting tax liability to be paid by the due date(s).
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns for a range of companies (small sole director) to large international companies) and advising of the resulting tax liability to be paid by the due date(s).
- Preparation of clients’ payroll, associated end of year procedures, advising of the deductions required and, the amounts to be paid to H M Revenue & Customs.
- Providing administrative support to the senior members of the department and assisting with ad hoc tasks.
Full study support for both ATT and CTA is offered as part of the remuneration package.
Trainee accounts and audit junior
We are looking for an individual to join our expanding accounts and audit team.
The candidate should be a University or College leaver with at least 2 A levels at A-C grades or equivalent
The successful candidate will assist in all aspects of accounts and audit work and this will include, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of soletrader and partnership accounts
- Preparation of financial statements for unaudited companies
- Preparation and assistance with the completion of value added tax returns and bookkeeping services
- Providing support to Audit Senior’s on statutory audit engagements
Full study support for AAT is offered as part of the remuneration package, with an opportunity to be considered on completion for joining our ICAEW ACA training programme.
Get your accounting career started
If one of the above vacancies interests you, then please fill out the form, and a member of our team will be in touch.
If we don’t have an appropriate vacancy for you available, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re excited to hear what we can do for you, and we look forward to telling you more about what it’s like to work for Dickinsons.
Ready to get started? Let’s hear how we can help
Our team is excited to find out what we can do for you. Put simply, we love working with new clients – it’s challenging and rewarding in equal measure, so if you think we can offer you something, please reach out to us. We’re all ears.