Making sure you know what’s happening
The world of business is a fast-moving place, with a new story emerging every single day. We’ll make sure you don’t miss anything. Check here daily for the latest news and updates, so you can make the best decisions for you and your business.
- What the key industry groups have to say about the Chancellor’s Budget speech.
- What does Chancellor Rishi Sunak have up his sleeve?
- Stamp duty, mortgage guarantees, late payment and duties.
- Recovery loan scheme, restart grants and business rates.
- Reduced VAT rates, new penalties system, deferred payment scheme.
- Tax changes, super deduction, loss relief and more.
- Rates and allowances, national living wage, NICs.
- Your Spring Budget 2021 report will appear here on 4 March 2021.
- Majority of support has been provided through the bounce-back loan scheme.
- Buyers will just need a 5% deposit on houses up to £600,000.
Ready to get started? Let’s hear how we can help
Our team is excited to find out what we can do for you. Put simply, we love working with new clients – it’s challenging and rewarding in equal measure, so if you think we can offer you something, please reach out to us. We’re all ears.