Making sure you know what’s happening
The world of business is a fast-moving place, with a new story emerging every single day. We’ll make sure you don’t miss anything. Check here daily for the latest news and updates, so you can make the best decisions for you and your business.
- Taxpayers who sold shares being sent letters by HMRC.
- Funding includes aid to move away from gas oil and improve carbon capture.
- Audit obligations for small businesses could loosen.
- COVID support replaced to support businesses.
- Overall footfall is still at lower levels than previous years.
- Research shows the public are unprepared for the scheme.
- Incorrect refund claims could lead to high tax bills.
- Ofgem boss warns of a rise of nearly £1,000 by October.
- One-off payments will be made to low-income earners.
- 25% tax on excess profits announced for energy companies.
Ready to get started? Let’s hear how we can help
Our team is excited to find out what we can do for you. Put simply, we love working with new clients – it’s challenging and rewarding in equal measure, so if you think we can offer you something, please reach out to us. We’re all ears.